3 May 2016

This Months Updates

So this month I have finally received confirmation from HMRC, that I am a sole trader, and have received my first pay cheque from Camarthanshire CC, I have had tax deducted, which is frustrating because as a sole trader I am exempt until I earn over £11,000 as this was my first pay cheque of this financial year it was not even close to that number! I will be contacting HMRC in an attempt to repatriate that money, frustrating too as that money was ear marked for my Insurance and mountain training membership!

All in all though a great month seeing me in the New Forest last week end delivering a Bronze DofE Practise expedition with A to Z, one of my clients. They are without doubt the best company when it comes to trangia stove cleanliness, oh my such shiny expectations from the groups and at the end of there expedition as well.

Living life to the full, that is what it's all about.