9 April 2016

Preparing The Ground

This week has seen some stressful times with payments not being made and not being quite enough when they are.

However I have been and shown my face and abilities at a new centre, Black Mountain Activities, who are giving me some freelance work later in the summer. They pay a respectful daily rate.

I am submitting my very first first aid at work (FAW) proposal this week, which outlines duty of care in regard to FAW, as outlined by the Health and Safety executive. It's interesting as due to their status they are legally allowed to do very little in regard to FAW, however the amount of things it is 'recommended' to do is considerable.

I outlined how I can help in terms of FAW courses and training and ongoing development, then priced up how much I believe it will cost. Compared to other providers the rates have turned out more than competitive.