9 October 2016

This Autumn summary.

This Autumn has seen a rise in demand for Bean Boating, an offer of more work with A to Z Expeditions as their leas canoe instructor, which I am pleased to say I am looking to accept once the exact time commitments can be worked out.
At Pendine OEC a new project at Llanian Centre or the old Pembrokeshire/ Princes trust centre which shut down two years ago but was bought earlier this year by some business types based in Pembroke, who have approached and teamed up with Pendine OEC to run Open Canoe sessions on the estuary their, Cosheston pill and the main estuary, again asking for my Open Canoe experience to help the project get under way, also getting my 5* leader training as part of the package!
Two increased responsibilities both in the area of Open Canoeing and facilitating education and outdoor learning.
I think I may be finding my place in the world of outdoor provision.
As if I didn't know where that was all ready!

Exciting times ahead as I look to these two new responsibilities for 2017 season. I will keep you all posted.