10 March 2015

Assessor Accreditation

Good News!

I am officially re-accredited as an assessor of Duke of Edinburgh expeditions at all three levels of the award scheme, Bronze, Silver and Gold. Later this year I will be making moves to become accredited for overseas expeditions.


The process for re-accreditation was actually quite simple to do and not hugely expensive, I did take a few attempts to navigate to the correct form on the DofE website, and an e-mail regarding my having moved to Wales from Scotland since originally accrediting but, generally I have to give a big bravo to the admin teams of the Duke of Edinburgh's award. Other organisations perhaps could learn from you.

If you are looking for an assessor for your DofE expedition (especially if your mode of transport has Bean Boating) please do get in touch.